Personal snapshot of Jesus:
For many years now I have been instructed that I should come to know Jesus and invite him into my life. However, my attempts to do so have been lazy and unmotivated. The longer that I put off this union, the more guilty I became. Which brings me to a very important question: Is finding faith through guilt and obligation a way to reach honest spiritual fulfillment? This question is what brought me to my first realization and true connection with Jesus. Going through the motions of a religion without full acceptance is not going to be spiritually beneficial to an individual. I believe in God and the sacrifice that Jesus made for humanity; therefore I know in my heart that I will be able to greet Him and His love when I am ready to honestly welcome Him into my life. Jesus is patient and loves us unconditionally. He sacrificed everything for mankind, offering anything less than a full spiritual investment seems as though it would be a sign of disrespect. I am relieved to know that when I am ready to learn and understand the teachings in the Bible and begin my journey to spiritual decisiveness that Jesus will welcome my arrival as though I was never absent.
To describe Him in one sentence:
Jesus is patient and understanding with a love for mankind that is both unconditional and immeasurable.
To describe Him in one word:
Patient

No comments:
Post a Comment